Tap & Adult Tap Class
All ages welcome
Stage & Show Work
Centre & Timetable
Monday's & Saturday's
Marden Village Hall
West Borough Primary School,
Greenway (Off Queens Road)
Rules Of The The School:
Important Please Read Before Signing
1. A school registration fee of £10 must be paid on the first lesson attended along with the dancing fee.
2. Children attend class dressed correctly in uniform.
3. Fees are paid weekly, 4 weekly, half term or termly.
Fees must be paind in full before end of each current term, if not an administrations charge will be added of £10.
4. Fees are due in full when a child is absent due to sickness or holidays. Further classes may be taken however to make up for and classes missed.
5. Four weeks noticed is required when a child leaves the school. notice must always be given in writing.
6. The school must be imformed of any changes to student details immediately.
7. The School takes no responsibiltiy for loss or damage to any personal belongings or personal injury whatsoever.
Uniform is a major part of dance etiquette and is very important that pupils wear the appropriate uniform and dance shoes for the relevant dance classes they are participating in, this includes tights and socks.
The uniform is chosen to enhance the movement of the lesson.
No jewellery (very small earrings are acceptable) and hair must be tied back securely off the face and neck.
All uniform items are available for purchase directly from the dance school. These are available at a reduced retail price. For more information please feel free to contact me or enquire at the front desk of the dance centre you child attends.
All products are of the highest quality, used within the dancing world.